How to manage symptoms of Alzheimer’s or a related dementia is not always black and white. The decision about whether to “go along” with an untrue statement or set the record straight is a very personal one. There are several factors that are important to consider. Come to the meeting for a lively discussion about this topic.
Join us for one of the following meetings:
- Woodburn Health (Wellspring) on Monday, July 21st from 2pm-3:30pm
- Silverton Hospital Cafeteria on Tuesday, July 15th from 2pm-3:30pm. Note: the meeting at the hospital is in room D upstairs for July—not the cafeteria.
- Miramont Point on Wednesday, July 16th from 6-8p
- Wilsonville Community Center on Friday, July 18th from 10am to noon
- SpringRidge at Charbonneau on Monday, August 4th from 6:30-8pm
- Woodburn Estates Golf & Country Club on Tuesday, August 5th from 6:30 pm to 8pm (FTD group). This group will be facilitated by Lorrie Cox
Contact information for the three facilitators of the support groups: